Friday, July 16, 2010

Goodbye Hills

Oh what a night.

Staying in on a Friday night can have its perks. I just finished off the FINAL EPISODE OF THE HILLS EVER ...while stuffing my face with pancakes and ice cream. I must admit I really wasn't too keen on this season of the hills (sans Lauren).

I did however get back in to it in the last few episodes. The final was short, but amazing (the final scene in particular). Who ever would of thought Kristen Cavalari could make me cry ? I guess I'm a sucker for a sad song and some memorable Laguna Beach photos. Sigh.

Despite this, I do happen to think this show is incredibly stupid. So lets move on.


2 comments:

  1. I haven't watched it yet but I'm catching up! I heard it was really good but sad..

    Your blog is really great! I love your lookbook looks, following you :)
    Visit my blog?
    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun. love your posts.. following :)

    ReplyDelete