Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ready to List!



So, it's getting to the point where a cannot go on without letting go of my vintage. My room just cannot take it anymore! Months and months of vintage hoarding have led me to this point. It's so very hard to let go, but it's even harder to navigate around my room when It's completely bombarded with clothing... and handbags.

Therefore I'll be listing my first few vintage items on Ebay next Sunday! But before I do I've decided to host a 'Spread The Word' giveaway (of course). I will be giving away a lovely Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick in 'Romantic'. A super versatile and girly lip colour.



To enter, simply become a friend of LadyMaple Vintage on facebook, suggests the LadyMaple Vintage facebook page to all of your friends, leave a comment on our page to let us know that you have suggested and your'e in the draw.

Winner will be drawn on the 12th of September 2010 and notified via facebook.

The store is called LadyMaple Vintage. You can access the facebook page via a link on the right hand side of this blog. I can't for the life of me figure out how to put a direct 'like' button on my page. For some reason the code gives me a like button for 'lactose free milk'. great.


3 comments: