Monday, June 11, 2012

LIME

Lime shirt dress: Thrifted
Jacket: Thrifted
Envelope clutch: Ebay
Love ring: Ebay

This is hands down the best jacket on the entire planet. From the length to the the fit, and the absolute warmth I feel whenever I put it on. I love the black and white speckles that mimic the the gravel of those the roads. I actually almost went past it when I was thrifting a few weeks ago. I just happened to pick it up on the way to the counter without even trying it on. 

like some of my other purchases, I won't punish you by telling you how little I paid for it. It's not very often I come across an amazing vintage knit piece like this that isn't cliche' and doesn't  look like it should be in a costume shop. This jacket would fit well within any modern store, and yet it's completely unique as no one else will have it. And that's what it's all about!

*Clap, clap*

2 comments: