Wednesday, August 14, 2013

BEAUTY TRAVEL ESSENTIALS


1. A decent tinted moisturiser for everyday use. I use Lancôme Hydrazen Neurocalm Tint.
2. A hair serum, to tame frays while on the road. I use Kérastase Cristalliste Luminous Perfecting Essence.
3. A water less cleanser, to freshen up your face on the go. I use Lancôme Galateis Douceur. 
4. A body cream to moisten your skin after dips at the hot springs. I use Lancôme Magnifique. 
5. Mini day and night creams. I use Lancôme Rénergie
6. A mini fragrance. I use Stella.
7. A lightweight foundation for nights on the town. 

The best way to stock up on mini products for your road trips or holidays is to buy your products during department store gift time. That way, you can get your tinted moisturiser, and a whole bag of goodies to boot! 
Fragrance sets are also great to get your hands on mini scented moisturisers. 

Happy road tripping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment