Saturday, October 30, 2010

C O U N T I N G T H E D A Y S

Its 2 weeks untill exams, so Im stuck at home trying to half property law II in the space of a weekend since I missed so much of it trying to fit in assignments! And its halloweeeeeen! Very sad. The good news is we've booked our little slice of New York City for New Years! I'm so in love with this place that I'm tempted to give up the hustle and bustle of Times Square just to hang out here, eat macaroons and drink pink champagne :)




I can't wait to start blogging about my travels. It will feel like you're all coming on the journey with me. Im sure it will help me cope with homesickness :). A lovely friend of mine who lived in Newyork has sent me a thorough guide to all of the vintage shops :) Plus were staying right in the vicinity of all the great vintage shops and markets she speaks of!




:)


2 comments:

  1. good luck with your property law exam! i heard its one of the hardest law subjects :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thankyou beautiful :)

    It is quite hard but Im actually enjoying it :). Never thought I would say that. But compared to Evidence Law and Contract 2(which Ive foolishly left to my 3rd year!) its actually a welcome change! Plus my dad works in property so I have all of this old uni notes! hahah. Hope yours are going well or finished by now!! xox

    ReplyDelete